The following is a list of your personal information that may be collected, stored and used when you use the site:
– your first and last name, telephone number, email address or other contact information;
– information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of your visit, page views and navigation paths through the site, etc;
– information you enter when you use services on our site;
– information contained in any communications you send to us via email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
Personal information provided through the site will be used to administer our site and business. In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing (commercial mailings and marketing messages about new products, services and offers that we think you will find interesting), we include links which you can follow to unsubscribe from such messages in the future.
We may only disclose your personal information to any of our employees for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
Your consent to the processing of personal information is valid for an indefinite period. There is no time limit for the retention of your personal data. Your personal data is processed for no longer than is necessary in accordance with its legitimate purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
The terms of the policy may change on the website. If so, you should check the site periodically. All changes will be effective when posted. By continuing to use the site, you signify your agreement to the new terms of the Policy as in effect at the time of your use of the site.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site, you confirm that you are informed with the terms of this Policy and the rights granted to subjects of personal data and agree with the terms stated.